Every child is special, and hosting a Baby Naming ceremony is a fabulous way to introduce your little loved one to your friends and family.
A naming ceremony is a popular alternative to a formal and religious church christening or baptism. It can be held in any location, inside or out, wherever and whenever you prefer. Like a christening, a naming ceremony is not a legal ceremony, so the structure can be as formal or informal as you choose.
A naming ceremony can be held for any child joining your family, so it is an ideal opportunity to welcome adopted children, or even to formally welcome children into a blended family. This is your ceremony. You make the rules.
Contact me today to discuss how I can help make your baby’s day as wonderful as they are.
What happens next?
- Choose your preferred venue or location and preferred date
- Contact me to arrange your Initial Consultation.
- We meet to discuss your plans and talk through ideas. A summary of this meeting is sent to you.
- If you decide to go ahead, and I sincerely hope that you do, you need to sign our Agreement and pay a reservation fee, 25% of total cost, which secures your date.
- I start to write your script and your dream ceremony starts to take shape
- You will get the final say on the format and content of the ceremony script.
- You may contact me as often as you need to, throughout this process.
- One month before the event, the balance is paid. At this point your ceremony script is finalised.
- A rehearsal may take place at your venue (subject to availability)
- Your ceremony takes place, officiated by myself.
- You receive a keepsake copy of your Ceremony Script and a Certificate
This ensures that your baby’s day is magical and your ceremony expresses beautifully how much you love them.
Contact me today to discuss how I can help to create your dream ceremony