Every child is special, and hosting a Baby Naming ceremony is a fabulous way to introduce your little loved one to your friends and family.
A naming ceremony is a popular alternative to a formal and religious church christening or baptism. It can be held in any location, inside or out, wherever and whenever you prefer. Like a christening, a naming ceremony is not a legal ceremony, so the structure can be as formal or informal as you choose.
A naming ceremony can be held for any child joining your family, so it is an ideal opportunity to welcome adopted children, or even to formally welcome children into a blended family. This is your ceremony. You make the rules.
Contact us today to discuss how we can help make your baby’s day as wonderful as they are.
What happens next?
- Choose your preferred venue or location and preferred date
- Contact us to arrange your Initial Consultation.
- We meet to discuss your plans and talk through ideas. A summary of this meeting is sent to you.
- If you decide to go ahead, and we sincerely hope that you do, you need to sign our Agreement and pay a reservation fee, 25% of total cost, which secures your date.
- We start to write your script and your dream ceremony starts to take shape
- You will get the final say on the format and content of the ceremony script.
- You may contact us as often as you need to, throughout this process.
- One month before the event, the balance is paid. At this point your ceremony script is finalised.
- A rehearsal may take place at your venue (subject to availability)
- Your ceremony takes place, officiated by Maria.
- You receive a keepsake copy of your Ceremony Script and a Certificate
This ensures that your baby’s day is magical and your ceremony expresses beautifully how much you love them.
Contact us today to discuss how we can help to create your dream ceremony