Renewal of Vows
I adore working with happy couples who wish to affirm their love and commitment to one another.
This may be early in the relationship as a “Commitment Ceremony”, or as a re-commitment to each other after a marriage by way of a “Renewal of Vows”, saying “I do” all over again. Some couples choose this way to celebrate a significant anniversary, or after overcoming a particularly traumatic period in their lives. Others choose this way to relive their wedding day and experience the type of wedding they have always dreamed of.
If you prefer a quiet ceremony, even just the two of you, renewing your vows and declaring your love for one another, this can be arranged.
This is YOUR ceremony and you should celebrate it YOUR way.
Contact me today to discuss how we can help make your special day as unique and wonderful as you are.
Unique and personalised
To ensure that your renewal of vows or commitment ceremony is as uniquely wonderful as you are, we would begin by starting our relationship with an initial telephone call, followed by an appointment where we will meet to start planning your ceremony. After this, further contact can be maintained, for example, via a Wattapp group chat, until your ceremony script has been completed and you are perfectly happy with it. A face-to-face chat can be done in person, or we also use various online video tools, such as Zoom or Skype.
This ensures that your day is magical and your ceremony expresses beautifully how much you love each other.
What happens next?
- Choose your preferred venue or location and preferred date
- Contact me to arrange an initial consultation.
- We meet to discuss your plans and talk through ideas. A summary of this meeting is sent to you.
- If you decide to go ahead, and I sincerely hope that you do, you need to sign our Agreement and pay a reservation fee, 25% of total cost, which secures your date.
- I start to write your script and your dream ceremony starts to take shape
- You will get the final say on the format and content of the ceremony script.
- You may contact me as often as you need to throughout this process.
- One month before the event, the balance is paid. At this point your ceremony script is finalised.
- A rehearsal may take place at your venue (subject to availability)
- Your ceremony takes place, officiated by myself.
- You receive a keepsake copy of your Ceremony Script and a Certificate
Contact me today to discuss how I can help to create your dream ceremony.