With a celebrant-led wedding ceremony, there are no restrictions on location or time. You really can have the wedding of your dreams. The sky’s the limit.
A celebrant-led wedding ceremony is perfect for a blending of cultures or religions, as the service can contain elements of both.
We will work with you to create a truly unique ceremony, which reflects your love story and your personalities.
If you want to hold your ceremony at night, under the stars, why not? A themed event? No problem.
Perhaps your dream is to be married in the middle of a forest, on a deserted beach or in your favourite place. Let’s do it! All you need is permission from the land owner.
Your wedding will be the only event in the diary for that day, so you have total choice over the timing. Just imagine the freedom that brings!
We will help to make your dreams come true.
Contact us today to discuss how we can help make your special day as wonderful as you are.
What happens next?
- Choose your preferred venue or location and preferred date
- Contact us to arrange your Initial Consultation.
- We meet to discuss your plans and talk through ideas. A summary of this meeting is sent to you.
- If you decide to go ahead, and we sincerely hope that you do, you need to sign our Agreement and pay a reservation fee, 25% of total cost, which secures your date.
- Maria will start to write your script and your dream ceremony starts to take shape
- You will get the final say on the format and content of the ceremony script.
- One month before the event, the balance is paid. At this point your ceremony script is finalised.
- A rehearsal may take place at your venue (subject to availability)
- Your ceremony takes place, officiated by Maria.
- You receive a keepsake copy of your Ceremony Script and a Certificate
NB: See our explanation of the ‘Legal Bit’ in Frequently Asked Questions
Contact us today to discuss how we can help to create your dream wedding ceremony..