Congratulations! You’re getting married! Even better, you are considering a celebrant-led ceremony. You won’t regret that decision. By working together, I will carefully weave your love story into your unique, very personal wedding ceremony. Your wedding will be like no other, because it will be your wedding, all about both of you and created the way you both want it to be.
I will help you to plan your wedding ceremony to be exactly the way you want; from the music, any readings, the setting, to suggesting a range of mini rituals that you may want to include, for example handfasting, a unity candle or a unity sand ceremony. We can even talk about ways to include children in the ceremony, if that is what you want. Just tell me how you imagine your dream wedding to be and I will help you to turn that dream into reality (within reason and depending on your budget!!) I am a perfectionist, second best is just not good enough. I will help you to create your dream wedding ceremony. That’s my promise to you both. Your day, your way.
Contact me today to discuss how I can help to make your special day as wonderful as you dream it will be.
What happens next?
- Choose your preferred venue or location and preferred date
- Contact me to arrange your InitialConsultation.
- We meet to discuss your plans and talk through ideas. A summary of this meeting is sent to you.
- If you decide to go ahead, and I sincerely hope that you do, you need to sign our Agreement and pay a reservation fee, 25% of total cost, which secures your date.
- I will start to write your script and your dream ceremony starts to take shape
- You will get the final say on the format and content of the ceremony script.
- One month before the event, the balance is paid. At this point your ceremony script is finalised.
- A rehearsal may take place at your venue (subject to availability)
- Your ceremony takes place, officiated by myself.
- You receive a keepsake copy of your Ceremony Script and a Certificate
NB: See the explanation of the ‘Legal Bit’ in Frequently Asked Questions
Contact me today to discuss how I can help to create your dream wedding ceremony..